Privacy PolicyTrendsWorld

NADRA Introduces New Policy for Obtaining a CNIC & Lost CNIC

The NADRA (National Database Regulation Authority) has announced a brand new policy for issuance of CNICs (Computerized National Identity Cards) and other documents.

According to this brand new policy, A birth certificate won’t be required to get a new Computerized National Identity Cards and B-Form.

You will need simply to provide are copies of a matriculation certificate, a domicile/Local, a passport, and your parent’s Computerized National Identity Cards.

Read Also: How to Check Your Assets Information on FBR and NADRA Online [Security Loopholes]

Moreover, The condition of a marriage certificate for obtaining the life partner (Wife) Computerized National Identity Cards has been removed in this new policy. Simply you will need a Husband’s CNICs copy.

Beside, Lodging an FIR (First Information Report) is no longer mandatory Suppose if you lose your Computerized National Identity Cards.

Every Individual can obtain a brand new Computerized National Identity Cards only by submitting an undertaking on a stamp paper regarding the Theft/Loss of the CNICs.

Read More=> ‘NADRA’ Complete Guide of this Organization 2019 [Updated]

The government of Pakistan has also done away with the requirement of newspaper ads in case of a name change.

Furthermore, UC chairman and councilors won’t have the authority to attest documents for Computerized National Identity Cards applications.

If you have any kind of Question regarding this Article you may ask in the comment section below Thank You.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button