Five Programming Languages For Software Development 
Are you looking to find some of the top 5 best programming languages for software development? if yes, you are in the right place to get started.
DOWNLOAD : CBT NUGGETS – EC Council [Certified Ethical Hacker] Complete Video Training Course For Free
The simplest way to find and pick the best programming languages for software development or web development is by tuning into what the market says.
Top 5 Programming Languages for Development
Lets discuss in depth to find out the best programming languages that is best for web development; Here is the lists of top programming languages.
Python is one of the most in demand skills right now, Python’s punctuation is clear, natural and practically English like, which is similar to Java.
DOWNLOAD: Complete Python Bootcamp: Go From Zero To Here
- The salary of an average Python Developers in the U.S; According to Indeed: $117,503 annually.
- Most dynamic programming language on GitHub.
Jave is one of the most loved options for structure huge scale venture web applications.
DOWNLOAD: JAVA Complete Video Training Course
Java is entirely for web improvement based occupations and administration in enormous associations.
- The average Java Developer Earns in the U.S According to Indeed: $101,929 Annually.
- Most dynamic top programming language on GitHub.
- Most prevalent programming language on GitHub.
Ruby is another major scripting language that is regularly utilized for web advancement. Specially, it’s utilized as the reason for the well known Ruby on Rails web application structure.
DOWNLOAD: RUBY Complete Video Training Course For Free
- Normal worldwide pay for advancement on Ruby: $76k. The normal compensation for Ruby engineers in the U.S is $123k annually.
- Ruby most generous compensated language all inclusive according to Stack Overflow engineer study 2019.
PHP is server side scripting language, Almost 83 percent of websites run with PHP, Like Facebook, Wikipedia and Yahoo.
DOWNLOAD: PHP Complete Video Training Course Free With Project
- Average PHP Developer earns around $82727 Annually.
- Most Prevalent Programming language on Github.
In the End!
- Desktop application – Java, Python
- Mobile Development – Java