Lockly – Introducing a New Smart Lock, It has 5 Unlock Ways for Your Door
Lockly is one of the CES 2019 innovation recipients. They are providing you the facility of pre-order for their upcoming product that costs around $300.
There is a digital keypad on which random numbers display in front of you. The numbers display is designed with such a trick that even someone is beside you cannot easily judge the password you entered.
- There is a Digital Keypad with random numbers, you can unlock it by putting the numbers.
- There is a Fingerprint Scanner.
- You can also unlock it from the Mobile app.
- There is also a virtual assistant available for the customer to unlock the door.
- If none of the tricks work for you, then there is a key also available for the customers through which they can easily unlock the door simply.
Tweets about the Product
Access the Lockly Secure Pro via the keypad, fingerprint scanner, key hole, app or voice command.https://t.co/x85H7bWkib
— CNET News (@CNETNews) January 9, 2019
Access the Lockly Secure Pro via the keypad, fingerprint scanner, key hole, app or voice command.https://t.co/bnnUc65ghn
— Capital Oversight Inc (@CapOversight) January 9, 2019
One smart lock company has attempted to outdo them all by making a smart lock that has five ways of unlocking it. Lockly’s new Secure Pro smart lock is… https://t.co/5cDl8AIu9z
— The iChurch Method (@ichurchmethod) January 9, 2019