Biography and success story of Rabeel Warraich
He is basically from Lahore, Pakistan and completed his bachelor’s degree in management science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He also did bachelors in Philosophy, politics, and economics from the University of Oxford.
- He started his carrier as an Analyst-M&A in Morgan Stanley a firm in London, UK.
- He was also a vise president-private equity in GIC.
- He was also a board of member in Plan9-PITB’s Tech incubator.
- Board member in Patari Music.
- Board member in Pro check.
- Founder and CEO of Sarmayacar.
|Twitter Account||Facebook Account||Linkedin Account|